Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Undisputed Champion

  (In Honor of Resurrection Sunday)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce the Undisputed Champion of the entire Universe and all of history. He has been imitated by many, but never duplicated. Other champions have lost their titles, but not this one. Other champions have died, but this one rose from the dead, while others are still in. It is because of him, that I have hope and can face the future with no fear, but with faith. This champion is my ultimate role model, because every time he wins, I win! This champion is none other than Jesus Christ, the True and Living God, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I serve an Awesome God who is timeless, that never changes, and can still fight my battles while fighting for others. Before The Rock, he has always been  The Great One, The People's Champion and will continue to be that for all of eternity! When Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness, he used his greatest weapon, The Word (Matthew 4:4). Like you and I, Jesus has also faced temptation, but the Word gave him the power and discipline to win. Jesus fed the thousands and thousands of hungry people with two fishes and five loaves of bread. He went on to die for the millions and millions of people who would follow him for generations to come! Jesus is also the Most Electrifying Man of All-Time!! There will never be another like him in any lifetime! He is the true image of Immortality. Long before Ric Flair, he has been and always will be The Real World's Champion, Whoooo!!! Jesus is the Real Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon and The Showstopper. He stopped Satan's show at Calvary 2,000 years ago to conquer death, hell and the grave all at once. He won a 3-on-1 handicap match, even at that time. Even in death, he still had the belt, because death could not hold him down! It is because of him that I am More than a Conqueror (Romans 8:37), and No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper (Isaiah 54:17). It is because of his victory for me, that nothing shall separate me from the love that he has for me (Romans 8:39). His victory has given me dominion and authority over the enemy and all of the guns that he has aimed against me. It is because of his victory and his blood that I have a testimony so that I can overcome (Revelation 12:11). I can overcome hate with love, because he did so. Like you and I, Jesus faced betrayal and rejection even from those in his circle. This included Judas and Peter. However, he taught us to love those that hurt us, and to pray for them. He forgave them, because they never knew what they were doing. Those who have an encounter with Jesus will NEVER, EVER be the same again!  Jesus is the True Phenom with the Undefeated Streak that matters, not The Undertaker. So at his name, every knee shall bow and tongue confess that he is Lord, including a Deadman. Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever which truly makes him the Best There Is, The Best There Was, and the Best There Ever Will Be. When he makes his Grand Return, we can all proudly say, Finally, The King Has Come Back to take us home!! John 3:16 says For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him will not perish, but have everlasting life. And that's the bottom line, because God's Word said so!




No comments:

Post a Comment